Last year it was sad news from Samsung that Galaxy Note 7 not fulfill its user’s requirements as handset was set burning on fire and company was forced to recall, and as in this result the handset was dispose of by the company.
Rumors says that as per Note 7 performance its end of series, and the firm said itself that they are returning back in 2017 and burned Note 7 user will get in a half price Galaxy Note 8.
As soon as we get updates regarding Galaxy Note 8 we will update our users here soon.
Samsung has announced that Galaxy Note will be launch on August 23, 2017, but its just fake news. There is no official date from company what when they are releasing the handset.
According to Samsung’s website leaked documentations, pre-orders of the handset will begin on August 25, 2017.
Fake news reveled that its price much like iPhone 8, and this will be the first smartphone of the Samsung that will break the $1,000 (around £920) barrier.
- Specs and news
- 6.3 inch (3840×2160) Super AMOLED curved infinity Display with 18.5:9 ratio
- Support with S Pen
- IRIS Scanner
- Embedded Screen fingerprint scanner
- Bixby All assistant built-in
- Exyons 8895 Samsung CPU (835 Sanpdragon in US)
- 6GB Ram
- 12 mega pixel dual rear-facing and 8 front-facing camera
- USB-C connectivity
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- Android 7.0 Nouget
- IP68 certification
- 64 GB internal memory with microSD expansion
- Super 3,000 mAh battery
- Fast charging with wireless charging support
- Colour options are Maple Gold, Deep Sea Blue, Midnight Black and Orchid Grey.